Using Youth Dialogue and Exchange to empower, learn and find solutions
Southern Africa Youth Project is a leading and innovative youth development organisation.
Our interest is to ensure that young peoples voices are heard, listened to and they are engaged in the implementation of the ideas.
Our work in Youth Dialogue and Exchange includes:
- Facilitation of international and Local Travel Projects for Dialogues and conversations.
- Hosting youth conversations on behalf of government, donors and the business sector.
- Conducting feedback sessions and discussions to ensure meaningful results on behalf of our clients.
- Documentation of feedbacks, finding and suggestions.
- Implementing solutions as suggested at the Dialogues, feedback sessions and conversations.
Partner with Southern Africa Youth Project on Youth Dialogue and Exchange by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org