Southern Africa Youth Project is proud to report that bohlale has got a opportunities with different partners.
This is a long standing relationship between Southern Africa Youth Project and its employer partners.
Southern Africa Youth Project’s highlights of the clients that found sustainable opportunities.
- Bohlale – completed the journey to success at Deltamune he works as Sample inspector
- Thabang– attended Skills2Succeed and Computer training; he is now a full-time employee of Deltamune working as a sample inspector.
- Ipeleng is one of our recent client clients that completed Skills2Succeed, and within a week, we sent his CV to Deltamune, and he then got a job as a sample inspector.
- Felecia– turns her passion opportunity into the job for helping others into a rewarding career as a presenter at a local radio station called Sloot FM.
- Tsholofelo enrolled for career guidance and is now at TUT studying Accounting
- Thabang he is a creative person he works at Akani as a Primary School as a teacher
- Otsen Setou – completed Skills2Succeed in July and in August he got a job at Edgars as a stock packer.
- Bontle Innocentia– got an internship opportunity at an estate company as an administrator, the great thing about her is that she holds a degree in Business Administration and so the job is in line with her career interest.
- Kholofelo Kekana – also completed modules and she was working with Southern Africa Youth Project and decided to search for a job with another partner organisation where she works as an administrator.
- Anathi Mseleni and Rico Nyathi – These two creative young men of Diepsloot established an IT Solutions business, providing private services to young small, the medium and large business within Gauteng.