SayPro is a registered non-profit organisation providing Youth Development Services for the youth in Africa.
We collaborate and partner with more than 500 community based non-profit organisations, employers, donors, grantmakers and government departments to provide a wide range of community development services.
Our Youth Development Services includes:
- HIV/AIDS: SayPro provides HIV/AIDS awareness, education, testing, condom distribution and pre and post-exposure prophylaxis.
- Human Rights Awareness: SayPro provides the United Declaration on Human Rights and Human rights education and human rights education, support and referral services.
- Nutritional Support: We cannot disagree that over 60% of the children and youth who are unemployed goes to bed hungry. Through SayPro community development and youth centres, we provide meals during programmes to enable the youth to participate in SayPro programmes fully.
- Gender-Based Violence (GBV): SayPro provides victim empowerment, psychosocial support, social work services for children, women and people who have experienced violence at home or work.
- Paralegal, Advice and Referral: SayPro provides guidance, one on one advisory, legal support, advisory and referral of these youth to government service providers, non-profit organisations and businesses that will provide service.
- Youth Skills Development: As a leading accredited, certified and well recognised higher education. SayPro provides over 600 certificates, diplomas, degrees, online courses, capacity building programmes, masterclasses and workshops to individuals, members of organisations and government institutions.
- Youth Employment Services: SayPro partners with companies, government departments and non-profit organisations, placing unemployed youth into jobs, further education, training and internship opportunities.
- Youth Work Readiness: SayPro provides work readiness, life skills education, job preparation, CV writing skills to the youth in cities, town shops and rural areas.