Southern Africa Youth Project is a registered private company and a non-profit organisation
We have the following Leadership
- The Board of Directors: Southern Africa Youth Project has 1 Director who solely has the responsibility of the Group.
- The Board of Advisors: Southern Africa Youth Project has a board of Directors who comprises the Chairperson, Deputy Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer and 3 additional members.
- Investors: Southern Africa Youth Project does not operate on its own it has its Investors who have contributed towards certain divisions and profit-generating streams of the organisation.
- Shareholders: Southern Africa Youth Project has shareholders in other brands with a fiduciary stake.
- The Principal and Deputy Principal: Southern Africa Youth Academy has the Principal and the Deputy Principal responsible for the Academic Division of Southern Africa Youth Group.
- The Principals Committee: The Principal does not serve alone. They are backed up by the Principals Committee, the Chairperson, Deputy Chairperson, Secretary, and 3 additional members who provide oversight, support, guidance, and policy support to the Principal.
- Lekgotla la ME Committee: The Lekgotla la ME Committee is the Southern Africa Youth Group board. They take full responsibility for the decisions, approvals and operations of the organisation.
- Students Committee: As we work with young people, we have a Student Committee who are responsible for sitting
- Brand Ambassadors: The Brand Ambassadors are the mouth and the eyes of the organisation. Serving for a lifetime. The ambassadors shall ensure that they communicate with the media, the public and leads in the customer service of the Southern Africa Youth Project.
- Management Team: These are the full-time staff of the Southern Africa Youth Project
- Quality Assurance Committee: The Quality Assurance Committee oversees programme delivery, compliance to policy and programme relevance.
- Technology Team: The Technology Team is responsible for testing, implementing ideas, innovation, and automation.
- Administration Team: These are the people who make the organisation run. They are responsible for ensuring that we implement all the administration activities of the Company.