We train, provide membership and funding opportunities to NPOs in Africa
Southern Africa Youth Project provides training, Support and Capacity Building to small and large non-profit organisations in Africa through:
- NPO Membership Opportunities
- NPO Training Center Certification
- NPO Funding Opportunities
- NPO Donor Directories
- NPO Training and Support
- NPO Members Conference
- NPO Advisory Services
- NPO Proposal Development
- NPO Capacity Building and Training
- Discounted NPO Accounting Services
- Discounted NPO Compliance Support
- NPO Audits and Investigations
See the Video below about our Membership to NPOs
Overall benefits of Membership
- Automated Database Systems.
- Automated Attendance Registers
- Up to date Spreadsheets
- Have access to your own clients.
- Up to date information
- Consisten update of information and Data.
Raise questions and we respond on the Site
- You will be able to ask questions.
- We will do our best to ensure that we respond to all the questions that you have on the membership site.
Not happy with Programmes and Services
- We are all about improvements.
- Whatever you see it is not final especially when you have questions for us.
- Concerns are raised immediately and feedback is provided same time.
We believe and support Learning and Innovation
By becoming a Member you will be able to provide feedback, ask questions, request new solutions. We will respond within a tip of a nail. Whilst you sell what you are good at.
NPO Training Center Certification and Affilitation
Do you want to cut costs in providing Training?
We have introduced the Southern Africa Youth Academy which helps your organization in:
- Cutting administration costs.
- We develop courses every day all you have to do is sell them.
- There is no need for paperwork.
- For those working from home, they also do not need to have an office.
- You also do not have to provide training and hire expensive staff.
Do you want to sell courses to people and generate revenue for your organisation?
Southern Africa Youth Academy is designed for:
- Organizations registered as Non-Profit Organisations, Non-Profit Companies, Faith-Based Organisations and
- Private Companies and Public Companies
- Government Departments and Agencies
Our Accreditations and Certifications?
Southern Africa Youth Project and its subsidiaries are certified and internationally accredited institution with the following:
- SETA – Sector Education and Training Authority
- QCTO – Quality Council for Trades and Occupations
- Oracle Academy
Do you also want to sell courses directly from your home?
With Covid19, the 4th Industrial Revolutions and Strikes means that people will no longer go to work but work from home. Why not do the same thing.
You join Facebook groups, LinkedIN networks, WhatsApp groups, Southern Africa Youth Business and other platforms.
Individuals too can sell our Programmes and Courses to clients, potential partners and organisations.
We give you as an individual to become an authorised selling center for our courses and programmes. People will register with you or through you and enjoy from wherever they are.
Do you want to train people in your community or local area or branches?
When you become a member of Southern Africa Youth Project you can provide our training programmes in:
- All your branches: If your organisation has more than 1 or 100 branches you can run our programmes in all those locations
- All your offices: You can list your office location as the registration point for Southern Africa Youth Academy
- Including your Head Office: Your Head Office could also become a communication point.
- Your membership sites: Do you have organisations that fall under you. You can also list them as well
Southern Africa Youth Academy Branding, Logo and Pamphlets
As far as we are eliminating the use of paper and countless printing.
Southern Africa Youth Project will allow members to include the Southern Africa Youth Project logo in the following:
- Their website
- Their Social Media Websites
- Logo outside buildings.
- Logo inside the building
- Printing posters and brochures adding our logo to their marketing material.
You are free to do so. Ensure that you follow our Branding Policy, Terms and Conditions.
NPOs Capacity Building and Training
Southern Africa Youth Project is the leading and the best Capacity Building and Training Organisation when it comes to Capacity Building and Training of Non-Profit Organisations (NPOs), Faith Based Organisations (FBO), Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) and Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
We will train you and your staff members on different topics, course and requirements.
To train your organisations or organisations who are your members send an email to email@example.com or call us at + 27 11 071 1903
See some of our programmes at academy.southernafricayouth.org
Southern Africa Youth Project partners with
We provide training to non-profit organisations funded by the international organisations
GOVERNMENT FUNDING AGENCIES
Southern Africa Youth Project provides training to Non-Profit Organisations funded by national, provincial and district government departments in Africa.
STATE OWNED ENTITIES FUNDED ORGANISATIONS
- Southern Africa Youth Project provides training to organisations funded by the institutions and companies owned by government
- Corporate Businesses
SETA FUNDED LEARNERSHIPS and SKILLS PROGRAMMES
Southern Africa Youth Project provides training to employees of institutions funded by the Sector Education and Training Authority (SETAs)
NPO Membership and Association
Developing Programmes and Systems can be tiring, expensive and stressing for large to Small to Non-Profit Organisations (NPOs).
Southern Africa Youth Project is bridging a gap for NPOs to join Southern Africa Youth Project and become a member to gain lots of benefits.
Visit our membership site at business.southernafricayouth.org
The benefits includes
ACCESS TO PROGRAMMES
Access to over 200 Programmes from Health, Arts, Culture, Heritage, Science, Technology, Engineering, Business and Entrepreneurship.
CERTIFIED AND ACCREDITED PROGRAMS
Provide accredited and certified programmes in all centers. Whether you are based in one country or multiple countries.
DISCOUNTED STAFF TRAINING
Receive discounted and free trainings for you and your staff.
JOINT FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES
ACCESS TO LEARNERSHIPS
ACCESS TO INTERNSHIPS
We give you access to university graduates in your area or next to your area of operations to help you with your administrative, programmes and operations.
ACCESS TO CONFERENCES
COACHING AND MENTORSHIP
Southern Africa Youth Project will give you access to 24 hours coaching and mentorship where we advice, guide, motivation and push you to think beyond the level you are thinking on.
NPO Funding Opportunities
Southern Africa Youth Project is the best research company when it comes to information resources for non-profit organisations, businesses and individuals in Africa.
We share over 100 000 Non-Profit Organisations funding opportunities such as:
- Funders for HIV/AIDS, TB, Cancer and
- Funders for Sports, Arts, Culture and Heritage
- Funders for Early Childhood Development (ECD), Primary School, Secondary School, TVET College and Universities
- Funders for Science, Technology, Engineering and Environment
- Funders for Unemployment, Youth Development, Children and Women Empowerment.
- Funders for Human Rights, Gender Based Violence, Policy and Corruption.
- And a lot more
To see these funding opportunities visit business.southernafricayouth.org
NPO Funders Directory
Southern Africa Youth Project is the leading research institution when its comes to funders Directory.
We share over 1 Million donors and contact information including:
- Donor Name
- Countries which they fund.
- Their contact details.
- Their Corporate Social Investment, Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Citizenship Focus Areas.
- The location which they fund.
- Their physical address, website with the information which we share.
All of the above are shared and available on our resource portal at business.southernafricayouth.org
NPO Accounting Services
Southern Africa Youth Business a division of Southern Africa Youth Project provides accounting services to our member organisations and other non-profit organisations.
Services includes but not limited to:
- Monthly and Annual Bookkeeping
- Annual Financial Statements
- Annual Reports Development
- Tax Services
- VAT Services
- PAYE Services (Pay as You Earn)
NPO Compliance Services
Southern Africa Youth Project provides NPO Compliance Support Services to organisations. This includes but not limited to:
- Annual Reporting to Department of Social Development
- Creating Annual Reports on behalf of Non-Profit Organisations
- Submission of Annual Tax Return to the Revenue Services.
- Periodic Review of organisations Tax Compliance.
- Monitoring of CSD (Central Supplier Database) on behalf of organisations.
NPO Audits, Investigations and Forensics
As a Director or Board Member or a Funder of a Non-Profit Organisation it is always important to check if things are going exactly as you expected.
Southern Africa Youth Project provides the following NPO audits and Investigation Services:
- Verification of Invoices, Proof of payments, Bank Statements.
- Reviewing of Bank Statements against Financial Reports.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of evidence submitted during reporting.
- Fraud Detection, Investigations and evaluation of operations against policies, systems and financial systems.
- External Evaluation of Projects, organisations and companies prior to awarding support.
NPO Members Conference
We are a big family of Directors and CEOs of non-profit organisation. This means that we share the same energy and passion. When you are a member of Southern Africa Youth Project you will be able to attend members conference at a small fee or for free.
In this case you will meet like minded people you can network with, collaborate and partner with. Since we have a central point of operation.
Your benefits are:
- Attend Conferences of all topics or those specifically to you.
- You staff will attend our training programmes designed for Administrators, Managers, Supervisors, Trainers, Report Writers, Financial Managers, Directors, CEOs and the Board.
- This is not a course it is a conference specifically to give you advices, mentorships and guidances.
- We will do research, keep you up to date with findings and what is going to happen.
- You can also host your own conference. We are not good at everything.
- Remember we are a family.
NPO Proposal Writing
Southern Africa Youth Project shall serve as a lead/Member applicant for calls for proposals. This means that we can be able to submit a proposal for your location or district.
Our support includes:
- Writing proposals for a specific donor or partner.
- If you use Academy we will submit proposals specifically for certain programmes and activities.
- We will advice you on the budgets you should indicate for specific donor or partner