2016 - 2020 Milestone
Case Management: Southern Africa Youth Project has a case management system, which assists the organisation in tracking
the beneficiary from enrolment to accessing opportunities.
Through this system, we can give correct up to date individual, group and overall statistics of what has been happening in the organisation
Digital and Entrepreneurial Skills: Southern Africa Youth Project works in rural communities and townships where the majority or 90% of the Youth are unemployed or have never had access to skills to work or skills for business. Southern Africa Youth
The project provides a wide range of skills to empower communities in dire need
Advice and Referral Services: Southern Africa Youth Project refers beneficiaries to other institutions of support, which will provide additional support to what the organisation is contributing to the community. Southern Africa Youth Project works with governments, corporates, nonprofit organisation, and institutes of learning to ensure that we provide a basket of services. If we are not able, we delegate
Work Readiness and Presentation Skills: Southern Africa Youth Project provides work readiness skills to prepare first-time job seekers with knowledge and skills to ensure that they are ready to face the professional world both entrepreneurship and the workplace
Soft Skills/Life Skills/Financial Management Skills: Southern Africa Youth Project understands that beneficiaries are coming from high school and have never found employment. Our soft skills enable recipients to understand themselves and their families
Job Placement and Incubation: Southern Africa Youth Project places youth into jobs and entrepreneurial ventures, which they are to be self-sustainable. Our beneficiaries have proven to us that we put them once and they continue until they go to pension
To partner with SAYPRO Southern Africa Youth Project
Please send an email to email@example.com or call us at + 27 11 071 1903
- Distance or online courses and qualifications click here
- To apply for jobs click here
- Make a donation now click here
- Partner, fund and give a grant click here
- Company Registration Services click here
- Accounting, Tax and VAT services click here
- Company Website Design click here
- Business Tender opportunities click here
- NPO Membership and Support click here
- NPO Funding Opportunities click here
- Donor funding Directory click here
- Africa Volunteering Program click here
- For fish farming courses and support click here
- Learn more about our Events
Use the form below to contact us or make an enquiry [everest_form id=”91679″]
Donate to Southern Africa Youth Project to make a difference in the lives of youth.
Southern Africa Youth Project works with over 100 000 youth in Africa providing empowerment, skills, training and support to them. It is through your donation that we are able to develop and empower these young people.
About Southern Africa Youth Project
Southern Africa Youth Project was founded in 2005 is a registered company, non-profit organisation and an Accredited and Certified Training Provider with headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Southern Africa Youth Project is a leading business in Africa solving and working different institutions to find and solve problems that may arise.
We have a very innovative, committed, and talented team members who are ready to collaborate with you to solve and provide solutions for your institution.
Speak to us on ways we can collaborate and partner with you
Southern Africa Youth Project provides the following services:
- Accredited and Certified Online Training
- Community Development and Youth Employment Services
- Donor Directory Services
- Grant and Donor Management Services
- Skills Development and Training
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Reporting
- Donor Funding Opportunity Directory
- Volunteer Management Services
- Youth Employment Services, Recruitment, Placement and Alumni Management
- Arts, Culture and Heritage Programme Management
- Learnership Management
- Environment, Health, Safety and First Aid
- Health, Welfare, HIV, Gender and Substance Abuse
- Train the Trainer Programmes
- Project Management on behalf corporates
- Company Registration Services
- Company Accounting, Tax and VAT Services
For any of these services speak to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below
Southern Africa Youth Project was founded by Neftaly Malatjie and received over 25 International Awards.
Southern Africa Youth Project has collaborated with International Donors, Government Departments, Corporate Businesses, Foundations, and Individuals.
Through our partnership with these institutions and individuals we have managed to but not limited to:
- Empower and provide support to over 600 companies in Africa
- Empowered over 1 Million youth in Health, Welfare, Arts, Culture, Environment, Entrepreneurship, Training, Employment and Leadership
- Empowered women, Children and Youth
To know more about Southern Africa Youth Project, Academy, Business and Store