Southern Africa Youth Project invites Government Departments to give to empower young people in poor communities.
Government Departments can partner with Southern Africa Youth Project to make an impact to a Local, Regional, District, Provincial and National communities.
Our partnership with Government Department ensures that we collaborate and contribute to changing the lives of those in need.
We ensure that the funding and gifts received from government departments:
- We use the funding solely for Community Development purporses.
- We report on activities that have been implemented on the ground.
- We document and share success stories on the impact provided by the organisation.
- We report on the impact the government is making in the lives of people on the ground.
- We list the partnership with the government department on our websites, social media and other portals.
- We offer all our services in all locations of Africa with no restrictions.
If you are part of a government department and you would like to make a gift to Southern Africa Youth Project.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Name: Southern Africa Youth Project
- Bank: First National Bank – South Africa
- Branch: Diepsloot
- Branch Code: 260 510
- Account Number: 62542586584
- Swift Code: FIRNZAJJXXX