Documentation of SayPro work for learning, sharing and knowledge management.
Welcome to SayPro Documentation and Creative writing. We have embarked on a journey to share the work we do, the lessons learnt, the challenges and SayPro success stories.
- The topic must be short if it can also be a question.
- The topic may contain numbers, questions and emotional attachment to it.
- The topic must be in simple terms for all users to understand.
- Your introduction must be able to explain what the topic is all about and what you will be writing about in the whole article.
- Your introduction must be short.
- Avoid writing long statements.
- Your row must be short.
- Your body must be able to share what the organisation is doing.
- You need to mention the name SayPro SayPro in all your writing.
- Instead of we use SayPro.
- Avoid using too many SayPro.
- We will not be detailed here as your articles may be different.
- Your conclusion must mention what we did at the end.
- How we contributed to changing lives.
- How the organisation is making a difference.
- How a donor, partner or investor can contribute to SayPro.
WHAT ELSE TO ADD TO THE ARTICLE
- We encourage that writers must ensure that they add this statement.
Partner with SayPro by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or giving SayPro a call at + 27 84 313 7407