Leading in Learnership Placement and Management
Did you receive a Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA) Grant for the implementation of a learnership?
Southern Africa Youth Project provides the following on your behalf:
- Learnership Learner Recruitment.
- Learnership Learner Selection.
- Learnership Learner Interview.
- Learnership Learner Appointment.
- Learnership Learner Hosting.
- Learnership Learner Training and Certification.
- Learnership Learner Hosting in different locations.
- Learnership Learner Permanent Employment.
To partner with us on your learnership placement and management send us an email to email@example.com
See our work in Learnership Placement and Management
Southern Africa Youth Project hosts over 200 learnership students every year. Providing them with training and practical learning skills in HR, Finance, Marketing, Programmes, Communications, Social Work, Community, Youth Development, Accounting, Engineering and Information Technology. We recruit throughout the year candidates who are interested to be part of our learnership. IT Learnership: WordPress Website Designers,
Learnership Programme in Occupational Certificate Child and Youth Care Worker
Learnership Programme in National Certificate in End User Computing
Learnership Programme in FET Certificate in IT Technical Support
Learnership Programme in FET Certificate in IT Systems Development
learnership Programme in Occupational Certificate Social Auxiliary Worker