If you have a Diploma in Security Management does not mean that you are qualified to be a security guard or perform security administration and management services.
PSira is a licensing authority which regulates the security industry. This means that anyone who registers a security company or would like to opewleate in the security industry must go through Psira registration and certifications.
You need to complete the following security grades to determine the level of administration, management and guarding you are going to occupy.
Here are the Psira Security Grades you must do first:
Please note that SayPro does provide security training on a distance, online and face to face. Speak to one of our Psira Security Advisors on WhatsApp.
- PSira Grade E – Basic Security Guard Level meaning you can only conduct guarding at informal and less risky environments. The salary can be low as well.
- PSira Grade D – Security Officer Level meaning that you can guard without access to firearms and weapons.
- PsiraGrade C – Security Supervisor Level means that you can lead and drive a group of security guards.
- PSira Grade B – Security Manager meaning that you can train other security guards, open a security training school and register a security company.
- PSira Grade A – Director means that you are at a higher level you can manage security managers and supervisors.
Speak to SayPro to tailor make the training programme suitable for you.