Free State Province is the land known for its cold and snowy season
Free State Province is based in the centre of South Africa. It is known for being the Judiciary and the quiet location in South Africa. It has a vast history of being the area where the courts and the African National Congress was founded. Free State is known for hosting a large number of Basotho – Sotho population.
Free State Province is known for the following:
- Free State Province Holds over 2,476 Million people in South Africa.
- It is also known for hosting the highest court.
- The population in the Free State speaks English, Afrikaans and Sesotho.
- It is well known for the Judicial City which is Bloemfontein. It also holds Harrismith, Kokstad and Qwaqwa
- It is known for its vibrant traditional music played nationally. It holds the largest Christian Religious Gathering.
- Free State Province holds more visitors in June for its Macufe Festival.
- It holds the largest University of Free State.