Helping them cope through Employee Welfare Psychosocial Support
Your employees welfare is very important for your business. Helping them cope with stress is very important and they can see that you care.
Southern Africa project helps employers in managing our Employees Welfare Psychosocial Support Programme. This ensures that you can focus on business whilst we help them deal with their social challenges.
Our services includes:
- A dedicated Social Worker or Psychologist will be provided to support your employee.
- A coaching and mentorship type approach shall be applied.
- A report will be provided to the Management.
- Pyschosocial Support will be treated as confidential as possible.
- You will know that your employees are taken care of whilst you do business.