Objective 1. To provide a stage for young people shows case their talents
– Southern Africa Youth Project has realised that young people have talent, but they do not have are not given space to perform and show their talents and skills. Southern Africa Youth Project established the arts festival that will give the youth a platform to perform their talents.
Objective 2. Economic benefit for the members of the community
– Members of the community during the event will get the opportunity to sell their products, and jobs will be created for two marshals, DJ, MC, and caterers.
Objective 3. To provide a platform to exchange cultures
– Young people will be allowed to exchange their cultures as it is essential to know and to respect the culture of others.
ABOUT DIEPSLOOT YOUTH FESTIVAL
Southern Africa Youth Project is going to implement the Diepsloot Youth Festival with the following activities:
– Pre-Media briefing: Southern Africa Youth Project will engage different media companies, both local and regional. The briefing and introduction will include us telling them about the program, the participants, what to expect and to schedule pre-media publicity. We will also include a radio station, website blog posts, and Facebook for young people to be aware of the coming Festival.
– Printing of content: Southern Africa Youth Project will print pamphlets, brochures, handouts, and fliers to promote the Diepsloot Youth Festival Diepsloot township. The print outs are for distribution to young people and community groups in the townships of Diepsloot and nearby six townships.
– Logistical Preparations: Southern Africa Youth Project during the preparations will require transport to make the Festival arrangements run smoothly and successfully. The team will have to travel to book the venue, catering, and other administrative activities concerning the project
– Recruitment of Groups: Southern Africa Youth Project will recruit the disadvantaged young people.
– Awareness raising: Southern Africa Youth Project will promote the Festival by raising awareness that will take place at malls, taxi ranks, clinics, and churches.
– Social Media Communication: Southern Africa Youth Project will promote the Festival by raising awareness on social media using face-book, twitter, WhatsApp, and linked-in.
– Pamphlets Distribution: Lastly, we will distribute pamphlets, fliers and put post around Diepsloot
– Group Registration: The groups will use an online application to participate in the Diepsloot Youth Festival
– Southern Africa Youth Project will provide registration forms to group leaders to provide them with information to share with their participants, and strictly the groups that will register will be given a shortlisted and selected to participate by showcasing their talent on the day of the Festival. This will be sent through email or WhatsApp.
– Capacity Building of groups: Southern Africa Youth Project will provide capacity building and training to group leaders focusing on project management, leadership skills and financial management.
– Host Diepsloot Youth Festival: Southern Africa Youth Project will host the Diepsloot Youth Festival in September with the support from donors and funders
– Award Ceremony: From the groups that will be performing 3 group winners will be announced after performing, and awards will be awarded to them ranging from position 1 to 3. The award will be a high price for the first, a mid-level amount for the second group and the lowest price for the final group.
– Award Pay-out: Southern Africa Youth Project will communicate with group leaders for the award payment as their banking details will be provided at the application forms. Also, groups will be requested to submit an invoice to the Southern Africa Youth Project.
– Reporting and Closing: Southern Africa Youth Project will finally report the progress of the project to the funder reporting the narrative and financial report together with the success stories, challenges, evidence, and way forward
About Southern Africa Youth Project
Southern Africa Youth Project provides marketing managers, owners, founders, fundraisers an opportunity to subscribe monthly from as little as $16 per month or R300
You can get opportunities such as tenders, funding opportunities, jobs, learnerships, internships, fellowships, and scholarships. Other opportunities are available free of no charge.
You will have to register and enter your information to get the opportunities.
You can see the membership levels by clicking here
Subscribe for the membership by registering here
You can login for the membership by clicking here
If you have forgotten your password click here
We provide funding opportunities information for all countries.
See the list below
|Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan The Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cabo Verde Cambodia Cameroon Canada Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Costa Rica Côte d’Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor (Timor-Leste) Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Eswatini Ethiopia||Fiji Finland France Gabon The Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, North Korea, South Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia||Federated States of Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar (Burma) Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria North Macedonia Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and||Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Sudan, South Suriname Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe|