Learning Programme Development, Delivery and Evaluation Policy
Southern Africa Youth Project is committed to ensuring that skills and youth development programmes, programmes, programme development, delivery and evaluation are delivered to the greatest extent possible so that Beneficiaries achieve the Outcomes of their selected Standards and Qualifications.
To implement this policy, the Southern Africa Youth Project ensure that:
- NQF principles are considered and incorporated into the development, of all Programmes provided by the organisation, i.e. access, relevance, credibility, coherence, integration, flexibility, articulation, progression, and portability.
- Through assessment, prior learning is recognized, and credit is given for knowledge, which has already been acquired through different ways, e.g. life experience leading to measurable competency.
- The elements of the Learning Programs are related to the purposes and outcomes of the registered Programme Type and Unit Standards and Qualifications.
- Delivery and evaluation methods consider all relevant requirements necessary for the successful completion of the
- Programme, e.g. language, delivery style, and environment and support resources.
- Programme development, delivery and evaluation reflect current National and International Policies, Strategies, and Initiatives.
- Material is aligned to Programme Type and Unit Standards, specific outcomes, and assessment criteria.
- Proper documentation of assessment results is ensured.
- Registration on the NLRD of Beneficiary results is ensured