Southern Africa Youth Project launched its Corporate Volunteering Programme in 2012 to support employees from companies who wants to spend time making a difference.
The Chief Executive Officer of Southern Africa Youth Group Neftaly Malatjie initiated the Corporate Volunteering Programme to support small to large businesses and government departments to send their employees to the communities to make a difference.
This is What Corporate Volunteering Employees can expect with us
- Get involved with the youth on activities.
- Providing career guidance.
- Implement an event with us.
- Contribute by preparing activities, meals and programmes.
- Have fun and learn about townships and rural areas.
- More activities than painting and garden projects.
To partner with us on Corporate Volunteering
us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at + 27 11 071 1903