Network+ Basic Bundle Exam Voucher Includes
- CompTIA Network+ Exam Voucher
- CompTIA Network+ Exam Retake
- CompTIA eBook
Network+ Basic Bundle Exam Voucher Details
- Network+ Basic Bundle Exam Voucher are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One Network+ Basic Bundle Exam Voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All Network+ Basic Bundle Exam Voucher, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Network+ Basic Bundle Exam Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates.
- Network+ Basic Bundle Exam Voucher may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- A comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Network+ Study Guide (N10-007) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the exam objectives, The Official CompTIA Network+ Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam.
After reading the text, you will be able to:
- Explain the OSI and TCP/IP Models
- Explain the properties of network traffic
- Install and configure switched networks
- Configure IP networks
- Install and configure routed networks
- Configure and monitor ports and protocols
- Explain network application and storage issues
- Monitor and troubleshoot networks
- Explain network attacks and mitigations
- Install and configure security devices
- Explain authentication and access controls
- Deploy and troubleshoot cabling solutions
- Implement and troubleshoot wireless technologies
- Compare and contrast WAN technologies
- Use remote access methods
- Identify site policies and best practices
Accessing the Book
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
Pub. Date: 2019-09-17
Author(s): James Pengelly
Table of Contents
- Lesson 1: Explaining the OSI Model and TCP/IP Models
- Lesson 2: Explaining Properties of Network Traffic
- Lesson 3: Installing and Configuring Switched Networks
- Lesson 4: Configuring IP Networks
- Lesson 5: Installing and Configuring Routed Networks
- Lesson 6: Configuring and Monitoring Ports and Protocols
- Lesson 7: Explaining Network Applications and Storage Services
- Lesson 8: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Networks
- Lesson 9: Explaining Networking Attacks and Mitigations
- Lesson 10: Installing and Configuring Security Devices
- Lesson 11: Explaining Authentication and Access Controls
- Lesson 12: Deploying and Troubleshooting Cabling Solutions
- Lesson 13: Implementing and Troubleshooting Wireless Technologies
- Lesson 14: Comparing and Contrasting WAN Technologies
- Lesson 15: Using Remote Access Methods
- Lesson 16: Identifying Site Policies and Best Practices
- Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-007)