Leading SayPro operationally and with a strong leadership style
- The SayPro portfolio is continually expanded and developed, ensuring synergies within Centres and partnerships with other research funding agencies.
- Taking on the challenge of fostering and supporting ethically led and meaningful community collaboration in global health research, including delivering a vision and goals for community involvement and participation in international health research, SayPro Leads the way in driving partnerships and community engagement in global health research.
- Across all stages of the research commissioning pathway, SayPro pinpoints new approaches and develops innovative models for involving and empowering communities that are often marginalised when receiving funding for global health research.
- SayPro develops and delivers a wide range of learning and support activities and resources to build capacity development, targeting research applicants, award holders, specialists and patients and public members involved in our decision-making platforms, so that underpins all that we do and leads to community-centred research that transforms health and wellbeing and empowers patients and communities in LMIC – Low-to-Middle-Income-Countries.
- As a part of SayPro, we will be looking into sustainable models for developing networks that will bring together LMIC based practitioners for co-development of knowledge and practice through peer support at the local, regional, and global levels.
- We at SayPro are developing meaningful models for supporting and embedding the voice of patients, the public and the community as part of the funding decision making process, including public reviews of application documents and recruiting LMIC public members and specialists to our research funding committees.
Development of SayPro’s partnership program
- SayPro Identify and scope opportunities to scale up an offer by forging appropriate partnerships/collaborations with community engagement key opinion leaders and stakeholders such as WHO, UNICEF, NGOs, civil society groups, social movements and other research funders and sectors, ensuring connectivity with UHC, namely through the Civil Society Engagement Mechanism (CSEM), the civil society arm of the UHC2030 movement.
- To build relationships and elevate the company’s profile with patients groups and networks within and outside of the LMIC context, SayPro plans to establish partnerships with patient groups and networks.
Monitoring, evaluation, and learning in SayPro
- SayPro In collaboration with the team and Global Health programme colleagues, explore meaningful ways to capture the impact of in the research that we fund, ensuring the patient and community voice underpins how we seek to demonstrate and evidence the real difference we have made to transform the health and wellbeing of communities in some of the world’s poorest countries.
- With SayPro, you can embed a shared and collaborative learning culture across the organisation, ensuring your organisation constantly reflects on its practices and uses learning to improve.
- As a global health research company, SayPro has a background in community engagement in the worldwide health research sector or international charity sector and a genuine understanding of the importance and role of community involvement and participation in global health research.
- As a company, SayPro has many years of experience in the theory and the practical implementation of a wide range of inclusive engagement and participation techniques, including community development approaches, social movements, digital engagements, and other forms of mass mobilisation.
- SayPro has experience in the development and evaluation of communication strategies to engage communities. We can analyse monitoring and evaluation reports as well.
- At SayPro has excellent facilitation and chairing skills to develop and conduct workshops and meetings through a wide range of platforms.
- In addition, SayPro’s written and verbal communication skills are outstanding, with an ability to turn case studies into accessible and engaging formats, along with the ability to develop guidance documents to be commissioned by clients.
- As a leader and developer of small teams, SayPro has experience leading and developing a team.
Partner with SayPro.
For more information send SayPro an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Give SayPro a call at + 27 84 313 7407 or WhatsApp SayPro at + 27 84 313 7407