SayPro is a level 1 BEE Institution with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) BEE Codes.
SayPro is managed as follows:
100% Black Managed
- 100% African Black Management manages southern Africa Youth Academy.
- In improving its racial equity, SayPro shall also include other races in its management, operations, and leadership.
- SayPro does not align itself to be biased to certain races or cultures.
- SayPro is neutral in its management.
100% Youth Managed
- As the name implies, SayPro is managed by 100% youth, of whom the founder Neftaly Malatjie is a young person interested in development.
- SayPro shall comprise 100% youth in its management to ensure that the interest of the youth is always taken at heart.
- SayPro shall ensure that it operates and supports adults’ interest and involvement in management.
Serving 100% Black Beneficiaries
- SayPro has its roots and founding in Africa.
- Therefore, SayPro mission is to ensure that we serve the 100% black population except for other races.
- SayPro shall serve all individuals from all other countries with other races as well.
- SayPro isolates itself from racism, politics, culture, and religions.
80% Women Managed:
- SayPro is managed by 80% females or women with Executive Management, Senior Management, and Junior Management positions.
- This has been the vision of the founder Neftaly Malatjie to ensure that women fully manage southern Africa Youth Academy and its partner brands.
- In strengthening gender equity, SayPro shall improve its target of being managed by women.