Southern Africa Youth Project hosts over 200 learnership students every year. Providing them with training and practical learning skills in HR, Finance, Marketing, Programmes, Communications, Social Work, Community, Youth Development, Accounting, Engineering and Information Technology.
We recruit throughout the year candidates who are interested to be part of our learnership.
- IT Learnership: WordPress Website Designers, Ecommerce, Woocormerce, E-Learning Designer, SEO, Database Developer, Database Editor and Coding
- HR Learnership: Payroll, Negotiations, Disciplinary, Staff and Intern Contracts Management, Leaves and Tax Administration
- Communications Internship: Blogging
- Marketing Learnership: Sales and Fundraising
- Public Relations Learnership: Social Media, Branding, Policy, Trends and Research
- Commerce Learnership: Analytics and Commercial Management
- Economics Learnership: All aspects of economics
- Quantity Survey and Actuarial Learnership: Data Management, Forensics and Trails
- Photography Learnership: Photography and Videographer, Graphic Design and Editing.
- Social Work Learnership: Psychology and Client Advisory
- Nursing Learnership: Medical
- Programmes and Teaching Learnership: Information Technology, Agriculture, Aquaponics, Health, Aquaculture, Farming, Economics, Entrepreneurship and Marketing
- Accounting Learnership: Accounting, Auditing, Bookkeeping, Company Registration, Debtors and Accounts Management.
- Only South Africans or foreign nationals with permits.
- Curriculum Vitae must be attached.
- Grade 12 Certificate with the pass.
- Identity Document.
- Any Diploma/Degree/Certificates
Send your cv with the subject LEARNERSHIP to email@example.com