- Have any question?
- + 27 11 071 1903
Who were are
Southern Africa Youth Project is registered as a non-profit organisation and a company
Southern Africa Youth Project was founded in 2005 by Neftaly Malatjie who had a vision to change the way the youth think about themselves and their families. The organisation provides services in Southern Africa as a whole working with non-profit organisations and the youth in comunities.
We envision a world of inclusive economic empowerment for all young people regardless of age, race or status.
Southern Africa Youth Project works with youth aged 14 – 35 in rural areas, townships and cities of Southern Africa. Empowering those who are disabled, victims of violence and those willing to grow in life.
We work with youth in South Africa, Botswana, Swaziland, Tanzania, Malawi, Madagascar, Mauritius, Lesotho, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Eswatini, Zambia and Angola
Southern Africa Youth Project works with implementing partners in all the countries listed above. We work with over 500 non-profit organisations in cities, townships and rural areas. Providing wide range of services to the youth in need.
How we work
We work with government agencies, corporate, foundations and non-profit organisations
Southern Africa Youth Project understands the importance of partnership we collaborate with:
- National, provincial and local government agencies to deliver on their priorities.
- Regional and National Development Agencies to achieve their goals.
- International Donors and Foundations to deliver impact to their target audiences.
- Corporate Companies to implement their programmes.
We contribute to achieving the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- SDG 4 on Quality Education and
- SDG 8 on Decent Work and Unemployment
Our Core Values
- We see our values as Brave, Professional, We are in it together and we generate leaders
It is to work with employers and governments to address the challenges in communities.