Worksite Management Policy
Employer practical components and workplace experience often form part of skills and youth development programs and programmes. To ensure the quality and validity of the Work Learning Experience,
Southern Africa Youth Project implements a procedure which includes the following:
- Evaluation of the Management and Technical Resources Capability of all such employers.
- Written contracts with all Work Site Providers, which detail Southern Africa Youth Project quality and technical requirements
- Periodic worksite visits by Southern Africa Youth Project management and educators to verify the continued quality and validity of services.
- The establishment and maintenance of effective communications with all Southern Africa Youth Project worksite providers.
- Management of worksite assessment.
- Beneficiary feedback mechanisms to ensure Beneficiary satisfaction with worksite providers.
- Maintenance of records to verify a) to f) above have been successfully implemented