Southern Africa Youth Project provides the Work Readiness Program in cities, townships and rural areas of Africa.
Why the Work Readiness Program for unemployed youth?
Youth unemployment and retrenchments are caused by job seekers desperately looking for a way to break away from poverty or to bridge their immediate and those of their families. On the side of the employer is looking for employees who are going to drive sales and make profit for the company.
Through this, there is a gap between the job seeker and the employer. The job seeker is looking for money to cover the expenses and the employer needs someone to drive sales and make profit for the company.
What is Southern Africa Youth Project doing on Work Readiness Program?
Southern Africa Youth Project provides 2 weeks to 3-month long work readiness program which provides unemployed Youth with the following topics covered
- Preparing for the working world.
- Curriculum Vitae writing.
- Preparing for the Job interview.
- Creating an email, social media account and how to manage them.
- An understanding between a career and reality.
- Getting an entry-level for the experience.
- Financial Planning and Management
- Personal presentation in the working environment.
- Working as a team.
To partner with Southern Africa Youth Project Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at + 27 11 071 1903 Distance or online courses and qualifications click here To apply for jobs click here Make a donation now click here Partner, fund and give a grant click here Company Registration Services click here