Skip to content
Southern Africa Youth Project it is pleased to announce that on 30 March 2015 we were successful with our registration as a Non-Profit Company
What does being registered a non-profit company mean?
- It means that Southern Africa Youth Project will be able to sell and provide services with no focus on profit.
- All the income generated shall be used to support and empower the communities in need.
- Its income will not be distributable to its members.
- It shall serve to empower communities in need.
- It is guided by the memorandum of incorporation.
- The organisation shall have its directors and management board who provides support to the organisation.
- As a non-profit company, Southern Africa Youth Project will be able to receive income from sales and contributions from donors and grantmakers.