Our Volunteering Program was designed for individuals and employees of organisations who wants to leave the busy and boring life. To meet real people and make impact.
Our volunteering program is structured for those who wants to volunteer virtually or online or face to face at our location, branches and partner sites.
Here are the Volunteering Overview
- Virtual Volunteering: You can volunteer without leaving your home. We have lots of online activities you can do for us. Whether it is creative writing, design, public speaking or motivation. See our volunteer options.
- On site volunteering: You fly or visit one of our site. We offer airport pick up, drop off, accommodation and daily travel support.
- Visit places for fun. Explore the culture, lifestyle and heritage of township and rural areas.
- Attend events and activities and learn our ways of doing things.
- Report back to your office on the fun and impact you have done in the community.
Partner with Southern Africa Youth Project now.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at + 27 11 071 1903 or WhatsApp us at + 27 84 313 7407