The Travel Terms and Conditions for staff
The Chief Executive Officer Neftaly Malatjie adopted the Travel Terms and Conditions Policy to help the staff understand that the rules Southern Africa Youth Project follows.
The Travel Terms and Conditions Policy includes but summarised as follows:
- Staff members will be allowed to use a Public Transport, Contract, Prepaid Transportation, Own Vehicles and Institutional Vehicles to travel from time to time.
- Staff members are covered for any injuries that may happen during travels.
- For any accidents that may occur staff members are advised to use the Road Accident Fund in addition we will use insurances covering employees of the organisation.
- Staff members will be provided with Petrol Cards subject to mileage, approved travels and supporting requisition where necessary.
- Staff members may appoint a driver or vehicle that is authorized to be driven on national roads. Permissions must be verified to avoid conflicts that may happen.
- Travels must be aligned to budgets.
- Southern Africa Youth Project will be able to purchase it’s own vehicles.
- A qualified driver over the aged of 45 years will be appointed to drive the vehicles. No driver less than 45 will be permitted.
- Employees who drive cars may not request a substitute or someone to drive on their behalf.
- Cars and trucks may not use 2 drivers. Only one driver is perm