We are providing services to the Youth, Businesses and Non-Profit Organisations
Southern Africa Youth Project is the lead and the best organisation when it comes to the provision of youth development services in Africa.
See our work below
To partner or you need these services send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 27 11 071 1903
Online Digital Technology Skills
Southern Africa Youth Project provides technology skills from software development, web and hardware skills
- Web Design and Website Development Training
- Cyber security and Internet Safety Training
- E-Commerce and Online Marketing Training
- Programming and Systems Support Training
- Technical Support Training
- Python, Ethical Hacking and Computer Design Training
- Microsoft Certified Training.
- CompTIA Certification Training
- Oracle Academy Trainings
- Security, Networking and PenTesting Training
Health, Welfare and HIV/AIDS
Southern Africa Youth Project provides HIV/AIDS, Teenage Pregnancy, Sexual Health programs to youth.
- Mental Health Support
- HIV/AIDS Support and Training
- Peer to Peer Support and Counselling
- HIV Testing and Referral Services.
- Sexual Education Programmes.
- Health and Welfare Services.
- HIV Awareness and Training
- Sexual Negotiation
- Pre and Post Prophylaxis
- Family Planning and Delayed Sexual Debut
- Sexual Transmitted Infections
Youth Employment Programmes
Southern Africa Youth Project works with employers and recruiters to place young people into jobs and opportunities.
- Work Readiness and Life Skills Programmes.
- Company Skills to Succeed Programmes.
- Financial Literacy Programmes.
- Community Jobs Centers.
- Online Jobs Centers.
- Opportunity Placement.
SME and Business Support Services
Southern Africa Youth Project provides secretarial support to the Small to Medium Enterprises and businesses.
- SME Training and Development
- Tender Opportunities Publishing and Sharing.
- Company Registration Services.
- Company Tax Services.
- Company Accounting Services.
- Company Branding and Marketing Services.
- Company Advisory Services.
- Company Consulting Services.
Arts, Culture and Heritage
Southern Africa Youth Project provides youth with visual arts, crafts, performing arts and digital arts activities.
- International Networking Opportunities.
- European Erasmus Plus Programmes.
- Cultural Exchanges.
- Volunteer Management Services.
- Tourist Support Services.
- Festivals, Events and Cultural Activities.
- Youth Afternoon Care Programmes.
- Youth Leadership and Innovation Activities.
Aquaponics Fish Farming
Southern Africa Youth Project provides training and supplies with products on Tilapia Fish Farming.
Our services includes:
- Fish Breeding
- Fish Farming
- Fish Farming Training
- Products Supply to Fish Farmers
- Fish Ponds Construction and Continued Support
Volunteer Management Services
Southern Africa Youth Project provides Volunteer Management Services to tourists who would like to spend time in Africa making impact.
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- Accommodation Management Services.
- Transport and Shuttle Services.
- Volunteer Activities Management Services.
Human Rights and the Constitution
Southern Africa Youth Project empowers the youth to understand their rights and the rule of law in countries.
- Human Rights Awareness and education
- Policy Support and Advisory
- Constitutional Awareness.
- Democracy and Free Press Support.
- Freedom Awareness.
Emergency Relief and Disaster Support
Southern Africa Youth Project provides emergency support to people affected by natural disasters and fire.
- Support for Victims of Fire
- Natural Disasters
- Victims of floods and drought
- Other emergencies as well.
Gender Based Violence and Violation
Southern Africa Youth Project empowers women, girls and boys with skills they need to learn on different GBV abuses.
- Gender Based Violence Awareness
- Victim Empowerment Services
- Women Empowerment Activities.
- Victim Support Activities
- Support for Boys and men.