Giving for individuals and companies should also come with tax rebates for those contributing to our Section 18A Company.
Since 2015 Southern Africa Youth Project is a registered Section 18A Company with the South African Revenue Services (SARS).
Southern Africa Youth Project is now recognised as a public benefit organisation.
This means that anyone contributing to Southern Africa Youth Project will be able to:
- Claim their tax deduction with the South African Revenue Authority.
- Your contribution or donation will be used for public benefit.
- Your contribution will make an impact in the lives of the youth.
- We will offer you a Section 18A Certificate which you can use for your tax submission or tax deduction records.
- We will also report to the South African Revenue Authority that you have made a contribution or donation.
- We will also keep records on our systems should there be a periodic audit and site visit.
- We will also list your contribution to our annual financial statements. (Only applicable to large contribution. We are able to merge small contributions)
If you are looking for a Section 18A organisation. Please send an email to email@example.com or call us at + 27 11 071 1903.
Alternatively, you can chat with us about Section 18A by clicking the green button below right.