SayPro Health and Welfare is a leading, the best and the award winning international Organisation.
SayPro contributed to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 3 on Health and Wellbeing. SayPro working with national and international institutions. SayPro can provide traceable records and impact on its work to accelerate the Health and Welfare Services globally and in Africa.
Our work cannot be possible without the support of our partner institutions, which collaborates with us on Grants, Funding, Donations and missions.
- SayPro Health and Welfare works with over 500 Non-Profit Organisations and Public Health Institutions: Since its inception in 2005 SayPro has managed to develop programmes which are offered amongst its 500 non-profit organisations. As a development institution SayPro design programmes which are relevant in addressing national and international priorities.
- SayPro Health and Welfareprovides Health and Welfare Services to over 50 Million Adolescent Girls, Boys, Young Women and Men.
- SayPro Health and Welfaremanages national to international grants from a year to over 30 years on behalf of corporates, governments and international institutions.
- SayPro Health and Welfareprovides Clinical and non-Clinical services. Where it is unable it refers to institutions strategically setup to provide such services.
- SayPro does not duplicate services offered by governments but serves as a startign point enabling easy acceess and referral to clinical and hospital services.
- SayPro manages small to large Health and grants and it is able to monitor, evaluate and report on its impact to the institutionss it subcontracted to.
- SayPro is able to work in coalitions and consortia’s providing Health Services as a leading and sub-recipient providing such services.