The Academy Council is a board responsible for ensuring that the Academy runs effectively to achieve its strategic mission.
The Academy Council has the Principal and a Chairperson representative including secretarial from each Committee.
The Council includes
- The Principal: The principal will be the head of the school. His responsibilities will be to report to the board and to the accreditation authorities.
- Strategic Partnerships Director: The Strategic Partnerships Director is responsible for fundraising, sales, communications, marketing and the leadership to the Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and Business Development Units.
- Chief Executive Officer: The Chief Executive Officer will be providing strategic and management support to the Principal who has an overall role to oversee the operations.
- General Manager: The General Manager will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and the Principal. His main role is to provide the leadership to the organisation.
- Chief Financial Officer: The Chief Financial Officer will be reporting to the CEO, General Manager and the Shareholders. He will be responsible for budgeting, financial management and oversight of the Financial Management Department.
- Quality Assurance Chairperson: The Quality Assurance Chairperson is responsible for student registrations, qualifications, systems development, student satisfaction, monitoring and evaluation.
- Appeals Committee Chairperson: The Appeals Committee Chairperson is responsible for student complains, students satisfaction, student retention and alumni program.
- Lekgotla la ME (Monitoring and Evaluation) Chairperson: Lekgotla la Monitoring and Evaluation Chairperson is responsible for ensuring that SayPro complies with the Policies, Procedures and the Systems in place.
- Certificates Committee Chairperson: The Certificates Committee Chairperson is responsible for verification of documents, portfolios, issuing and delivering certificates to students globally.
Please refer to Policies and Procedures for more details.
For more information send SayPro an email to email@example.com
Give SayPro a call at + 27 84 313 7407 or WhatsApp SayPro at + 27 84 313 7407