Resource Management Policy
Southern Africa Youth Project identify and provide human, physical, and financial resources needed for carrying out all required
Functions and activities of the organisation.
- Human Resources: Southern Africa Youth Project provide enough suitably qualified personnel, on a full time or part-time basis, to ensure the quality of the learning experience and achievement of the specified Standards and Qualifications.
- Physical Resources: Southern Africa Youth Project physical resources including, facilities, equipment and learning materials, be provided to support the learning process and be appropriate, suitable, and sufficient.
- Southern Africa Youth Project provides a safe environment for the needs of beneficiaries, staff, and visitors by ensuring that all venues used be structurally sound and secure and well maintained.
- Premises and facilities are suitable for the functions they are used for, large enough and capable of operating throughout the year with the appropriate temperature, ventilation, and light.
- Use of facilities for training and teaching and recreational and social activities be planned and include refreshment services and facilities, there required, to meet
- the needs of beneficiaries, staff, and visitors. The project management office controls the use of all venues. All venue bookings are made according to a booking system.
- Equipment and materials (consumables) be adequate in type and amounts for the number of beneficiaries and the programmes
- undertaken. All equipment be well maintained safe and secure.