Are you a foundation or a trust. With us you can make a contribution towards a branch, number of Youth or support a program/s of your choice. All you have to do is read the instructions below to see if we speak the same language.
Southern Africa Youth Project has over 15 years of working with government, corporate and private family foundations. We work with them on different needs, strategies and approaches that suites them.
We give foundations and trusts options to:
- Make an impact by supporting us to start a program in their name and honour.
- Make a donation in honour of their goals, visions, family members and their dreams.
- Make a donation in recognizing the legacy they want to leave. Example 100 youth to be Engineers.
- Make a donation towards our programs and activities. Whether once off or multi years.
- Make a donation towards a branch whether once off or multi years.
- Make a monthly, quarterly or annual donation.
To make a foundation or trust donation.
Send us an email to email@example.com or call us on +27 11 071 1903
Or you can make a donation now using a credit, savings or cheque bank card or EFT
- Account Name: Southern Africa Youth Project
- Bank: First National Bank – South Africa
- Branch: Diepsloot
- Branch Code: 260 510
- Account Number: 62542586584
- Swift Code: FIRNZAJJXXX
Or make a deposit to our bank details below.