Leading in Employee Welfare Monitoring and Reporting
Southern Africa Youth Project is the leading organisation in Africa when it comes to Employee Welfare monitoring and reporting.
Our founder Neftaly Malatjie has always promoted the organisation to be free of bias, prejudice, threats and abuse.
Our biggest priorities and goals:
- We put our employees first by ensuring that they are healthy and safe.
- We ensure that they are still able to take care of their families whilst making impact in the lives of youth.
- We ensure that we appreciate them with fare, transparent remuneration practices.
- We listen and provide guidance to our staff.
- We push our team to innovate, we listen to their ideas and we let them lead their ideas.