SayPro has a special Donor Relations Unit which provides support to donors and their giving.
Southern Africa Youth Project established its Donor Relations Unit which has the following responsibilities.
- To manage the grant or sponsorship opportunities.
- Liaise with donors and partners on their special projects.
- Reporting to donors on their giving.
- Inviting donors to see and meet the people they are supporting.
- Connecting contributions to a child or youth.
- Establishment and maintenance of current partnerships.
- Communicating on social media and online platforms on the impact the organisation is making.
- Working with partners on any ideas they have for both Youth and community development.
Southern Africa Youth Project also operates 100% online. We work in all cities providing online services and Youth empowerment to address Youth unemployment.
To partner with us send us an email to email@example.com or call us directly from our website using the contact button.
See ways to give
Working with the International Donor to make impact locally Southern Africa Youth Project works with International Donors from America, Australia, Europe, Africa and Asia to
Southern Africa Youth Project partners with Universities, University of Technikon, Private Colleges, Technical, Vocational, Education and Training Colleges (TVET College) to give them space to
Donate money towards our Life Skills Program
towards our Life Orientation Program
We invite you to donate towards a nutritional meal for beneficiaries Southern Africa Youth Project works with over 10 000 young people per day participating