SayPro has a special Donor Relations Unit which provides support to donors and their giving.
Southern Africa Youth Project established its Donor Relations Unit which has the following responsibilities.
- To manage the grant or sponsorship opportunities.
- Liaise with donors and partners on their special projects.
- Reporting to donors on their giving.
- Inviting donors to see and meet the people they are supporting.
- Connecting contributions to a child or youth.
- Establishment and maintenance of current partnerships.
- Communicating on social media and online platforms on the impact the organisation is making.
- Working with partners on any ideas they have for both Youth and community development.
Southern Africa Youth Project also operates 100% online. We work in all cities providing online services and Youth empowerment to address Youth unemployment.
To partner with us send us an email to email@example.com or call us directly from our website using the contact button.
See ways to give
Do you want to Join Us now and work with us Southern Africa Youth Project is constantly on the lookout for people with great ideas and talents.We are looking to nature ideas that are innovative and out of the box. Ideas which will be unique to the organisation. When you run the idea we also
Becoming a Non-Profit Member Southern Africa Youth project provides membership to organisations in South Africa, Tanzania, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Namibia, Lesotho, Malawi, and Mozambique. You get benefits such as training for your staff members and volunteers. We provide content that you can use to implement your work in your country/province/town/city/rural area or village. We
Donate money towards our Life Skills Program
towards our Life Orientation Program
We invite you to donate towards a nutritional meal for beneficiaries Southern Africa Youth Project works with over 10 000 young people per day participating in our Programmes. Since its establishment the organisation has been able to provide meals to beneficiaries and clients on a daily basis. We require your involvement and assistance to ensure