- National Identity Document, Passport, Work Permit or Asylum
- Have physical Address where you will receive a certificate
- Have a functioning cell phone number and the email address
- All Ages Qualify
- Everyone Qualifies for our Courses
- All countries qualifies for our Courses
Microsoft Office Word Level 3 (Advanced)
SAQA ID: 258898
- Inserting and deleting sections within a document while maintaining document integrity.
- Inserting, editing, and deleting headers and footers within a document.
- Facilitating online review of documents using comments and tracking changes.
- Creating and using Styles in a document.
- Creating, editing and/or deleting references in a document.
- Creating, editing, and using electronic links in a document.
Accredited SAQA Unit Standard Title: 258898 Review and create documents using a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based word processor NQF Level 3 Credits 7
Training Provider: Southern Africa Youth Project
SETA Accreditation Institution Name: MICT SETA
Accreditation Number: Acc/2013-07/3086
Training Delivery Mode: Online, Blended, Distance and Face to Face
Portfolio of Evidence Guide
- 258898-1-1 CONTACT DETAILS
- 258898-1-2 COMPETENCE
- 258898-1-3 ASSESSMENT PREPARATION
- 258898-1-4 AGREED ASSESSMENT PLAN
- 258898-1-5 Interview (RPL Purposes)
- 258898-1-6 LETTER OF COMMITMENT FROM THE LEARNER
- 258898-1-7 Declaration of Authenticity
- 258898-1-8 PORTFOLIO BUILDING
- 258898-1-9 RECORD OF LEARNING
- 258898-1-10 ASSESSMENT DECISION & EVIDENCE EVALUATION RECORD
- 258898-1-11 Assessor’s feedback report to the candidate
- 258898-1-12 Moderator’s Report
- 258898-1-13 ASSESSMENT REVIEW
- 258898-1-14 Candidate Appeal Form
- 258898-1-15 Assessor’s Contingency Plan
- 258898-2-1 SayPro Lesson Key to Icons
- 258898-2-2 SayPro Lesson Review and create documents using a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based word processor
- 258898-2-3 SayPro Lesson Insert and delete sections within a document while maintaining document integrity.
- 258898-2-4 SayPro Lesson Different types of sections are inserted to meet the requirements of a given situation.
- 258898-2-5 SayPro Lesson Sections are edited to maintain document integrity.
- 258898-2-6 SayPro Lesson Insert, edit and delete headers and footers within a document.
- 258898-2-7 SayPro Lesson Facilitate online review of documents using comments and tracking changes.
- 258898-2-8 SayPro Lesson Changes are accepted or rejected in a document.
- 258898-2-9 SayPro Lesson Create and use styles in a document.
- 258898-2-10 SayPro Lesson Create, edit and/or delete references in a document.
- 258898-2-11 SayPro Lesson Create, edit and use electronic links in a document.