Microsoft Office Word Level 3 (Advanced)
SAQA ID: 258898
- Inserting and deleting sections within a document while maintaining document integrity.
- Inserting, editing, and deleting headers and footers within a document.
- Facilitating online review of documents using comments and tracking changes.
- Creating and using Styles in a document.
- Creating, editing and/or deleting references in a document.
- Creating, editing, and using electronic links in a document.
Accredited SAQA Unit Standard Title: 258898 Review and create documents using a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based word processor NQF Level 3 Credits 7
Training Provider: Southern Africa Youth Project
SETA Accreditation Institution Name: MICT SETA
Accreditation Number: Acc/2013-07/3086
Training Delivery Mode: Online, Blended, Distance and Face to Face