- National Identity Document, Passport, Work Permit or Asylum
- Have physical Address where you will receive a certificate
- Have a functioning cell phone number and the email address
- All Ages Qualify
- Everyone Qualifies for our Courses
- All countries qualifies for our Courses
SAQA ID: 116937 Operate a Windows System NQF Level 02 Credits 04
PURPOSE OF THE UNIT STANDARD
This unit standard is intended for people who need to create and edit spreadsheets using a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based spreadsheet application either as a user of computers or as basic knowledge for a career needing this competency, like the ICT industry.
People credited with this unit standard are able to:
Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of spreadsheets.
Create, open and save spreadsheets.
Produce a spreadsheet from a given specification.
Edit a spreadsheet.
Format a spreadsheet.
Check spelling in a spreadsheet.
Print a spreadsheet using features specific to spreadsheets.
The performance of all elements is to a standard that allows for further learning in this area.