CompTIA Security+ Basic Bundle Exam Voucher Includes
- CompTIA Security+ Exam Voucher
- CompTIA Security+ Exam Retake
CompTIA Security+ Basic Bundle Exam Voucher Details
- CompTIA Security+ Basic Bundle Exam Voucher are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One CompTIA Security+ Basic Bundle Exam Voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All CompTIA Security+ Basic Bundle Exam Voucher, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- CompTIA Security+ Basic Bundle Exam Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA Security+ Basic Bundle Exam Voucher may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest SY0-501 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Review questions at the end of each unit
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Security+ Study Guide (SY0-501) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the exam objectives, The Official CompTIA Security+ Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam.
After reading the text, you will be able to:
- Identify strategies developed by cyber adversaries to attack networks and hosts and the countermeasures deployed to defend them
- Understand the principles of organizational security and the elements of effective security policies
- Recognize the technologies and uses of cryptographic standards and products
- Install and configure network and host-based security technologies
- Describe how wireless and remote access security is enforced