Short Course In Network + (N+ Preparation)
CompTIA Network+ N10-007 exam will help develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks. CompTIA Network+ N10-007 has been updated and reorganized to address the current networking technologies with expanded coverage of several domains by adding: Critical security concepts to helping networking professionals work with security practitioners, Key cloud computing best practices and typical service models, Coverage of newer hardware and virtualization techniques, and Concepts to give individuals the combination of skills to keep the network resilient.
Successful learners could pursue a career as a:
- Network Administrator
- Network Technician
- Help Desk Support Administrator
Network + (CompTIA Network+ N10-007 PREPARATION)
CompTIA’s Network+ N10-007 Exam Objectives Mapped to Chapters
- Introduction to Networking
- Network Infrastructure and Documentation
- Addressing on Networks
- Network Protocols and Routing
- Network Cabling
- Wireless Networking
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Subnets and VLANs
- Network Risk Management
- Security in Network Design
- Network Performance and Recovery
- Wide Area Networks
Type Of Programme
- Part Time
- SOUTHERN AFRICA YOUTH PROJECT Short Programme*
Short programmes upgrade skills and knowledge to ensure success in a chosen field of learning but are not credit bearing.
The programme duration is 60 hours and tuition is face-to-face. Each SOUTHERN AFRICA YOUTH PROJECT campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
- English and Mathematics at Grade 11 or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of computer components (keyboard, mouse, etc.).
All textbooks are included in the tuition fees.
Enquire at your nearest SOUTHERN AFRICA YOUTH PROJECT campus for a current programme pricelist.
Learners may write the optional external exams at the end of the programme for international recognition at an additional cost to the learner.
Additional assessment fees may be applicable. Refer to Academic Fee Schedule.
Formative and summative assessments will assess all specific outcomes and adhere to all assessment criteria of the learning programme.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the learner will receive the SOUTHERN AFRICA YOUTH PROJECT Network Principles (N+ preparation) Certificate.
Upon successful completion of the optional external exams, the learner will receive a CompTIA N+ Certificate (International recognition) which can be obtained from any registered Prometric Centre.
Please enquire at the nearest SOUTHERN AFRICA YOUTH PROJECT campus for the prospectus containing further studies.
*A SOUTHERN AFRICA YOUTH PROJECT Short Programme is a programme offered by SOUTHERN AFRICA YOUTH PROJECT and quality assured by the SOUTHERN AFRICA YOUTH PROJECT Academic Board
Costs And Fees Include:
- Our fee Includes Assessor’s Fee, Moderator’s Fee, Course Registration Fee, Online Training Material Licence and Support, Certificate Printing, Administration Fee and Student Registration with the Accreditation Body
- Our fee excludes Courier of Certificate and Fees Travel to locations for Corporate and Government Learning
- Terms and Conditions apply for this course as specified at https://www.southernafricayouth.org/terms-and-conditions/
Training Delivery for Student support is available on Ms Zoom, Skype, TeamViewer, Ms Teams, Google, Face book Messenger, and WhatsApp.
Check if you qualify or is eligible for Short Course in Professional Email Messages
- A: Algeria, Angola.
- B: Burkina Faso, Benin, Burundi, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi.
- C: Cameroon, Chad, Cape Verde, Central Africa Republic, Congo Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire. I
- D: Djibouti.
- E: Egypt, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopian, Equatorial Guinea.
- G: Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea- Bissau, Guinea.
- I: Ivory Coast.
- K: Kenya.
- L: Lesotho, Libya, Liberia.
- M: Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique.
- N: Namibia, Nigeria, Niger.
- R: Republic of Cogon, Rwanda.
- S: Sao Tome & Principe, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sudan, South Africa, Somalia, Senegal, South Sudan.
- T: Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia.
- U: Uganda.
- Z: Zambia, Zimbabwe.