SayPro has travelled a long way since its founding in 2005; we have seen a number of youth who have changed the way they think about themselves.
This was in line with the founder’s vision when he said “we strive to change the way the youth think about themselves and their communities”
We have seen within the youth that participated at SayPro
- Not engaging in strikes
- Finding employment
- Receiving promotions
- Establishing their enterprises
We are so proud to see the organization reaching its 11 years and all the young people between the age of 14 and 25 enjoying the benefits of the founder’s vision.
We could not make it without recognizing all the partners who have contributed financially, resources, equipment and their time towards SayPro.
Their support was and is still appreciated as it has created a lasting impact on the needs of the youth in communities where we operate
I would like to acknowledge the staff and volunteers at the SayPro who missed their beds when it was raining at they came to SayPro to create a lasting impact.
Your contribution is and will never be forgotten. This is also witnessed where SayPro beneficiaries would thank SayPro team for their effortless contribution towards their lives.
I as the CEO and founder of SayPro, I herewith invite all partners from all walks of life are to join SayPro in SayPro journey to replicate SayPro model into Africa.
Where we want to reach to those in need and desperately in need
SayPro will always thank the one above for bringing you towards supporting the organization
SayPro has reached to 6 000 youth in 2015 and we will reach more than 8 000 in 2016.
Accredited with MICT SETA for 3 programs expiring in 2017
- 2011 Winner Shoprite Community Network
- 2012 Finalist Google Zeitgeist
- 2012 Fellow Fetola Legends
- 2012 Winner Fetola Best in Sales
- 2012 Fetola Best New Comer
- 2013 Top 30 young people to look for
- 2013 Finalist Anzisha Prize
- 2013 Fellow Anzisha Prize
- 2014 Fellow Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship
- 2014 Nominee NSFT BHP Billiton Award
- 2015 Fellow Royal Commonwealth Society
- 2015 Finalist the South African Top 10 Entrepreneurs
- 2015 Honorary Award Africa Growth, Innovation and Leadership
MANAGEMENT & BOARD
SayPro would like to thank its Board of advisors who have contributed effectively through providing guidance, leadership and mentorship to the management and the team at SayPro.
The gratitude goes to Charlene Deacon, Chairperson of the organization who has made it possible and provided enough to-do list for the team to manage things effectively.
The recognition goes to all board members who have contributed to the organization and the list is as follows
- Charlene Deacon, Chairperson
- Paul Abanda, Quality Assurance
- Anzisha Prize, Mentorship
- June Law, Treasurer
- Dorcas Molise, Secretary
- Other members, consultants and contributors who have contributed effectively to the growth of the organization
Number of Females working for the organization: 13
Number of Males working for the organization: 7
- Neftaly Malatjie, Chief Executive Officer
- Samantha Phiri, Programs Manager
- Mnothi Masondo, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Livhuwani Mukhuba, Data Capturing
- Lerato Tsebe, Data Management
- Kagiso Selepe, Youth Development Coordinator
- Lesedi Kwatsherema, Computer Facilitator
- Linah Ralepelle, Advice Desk Officer
- Tsakani Rikhotso, Advice Desk Officer
- Rebecca Maapola, Human Resources
SayPro has a 2 fully operational branches in South Africa this is broken down as follows
- Gauteng Province, Diepsloot (Rural Area)
- Gauteng Province, Daveyton (Rural Area)
- Limpopo Province, Sekhukhune (Rural Area) to be operational in 2016
- Gauteng Department of Social Development
- Nelson Mandela Children Fund
- Mrs. Charlene Deacon
- Mrs. Deirdre Lenhoff
- Mr. Peter Hitchcock
- SayPro members
- Mrs. Hellen Rikhotso
- Department of Minerals and Energy
- DAV International
- Rand Water Municipality
- Zalawi Campus Tenants
- Tar Spray
- SayPro Internet Café
- Auto and General Insurance
- Anglo Gold Ashanti
- Old Mutual