Leading in Career Guidance Programmes in Africa
Southern Africa Youth Project collects, conducts research in al the fields and share these Career Guidance Programmes.
Our work in Career Guidance includes:
- Hosting of Annual, Quarterly and Monthly Career Guidance Programmes.
- Coordinating Career Exhibition Activities.
- Implementation of School Focused Career Programmes.
- Documenting of Career Activities and Opportunities that exist for young people.
- Hosting professional led Video Career Guidance Activities
- Development of Career Guidance Booklets
- Development of Career Videos and Posters
- Implementation and Coordination of Client Career Guidance Programme Activities
Partner with Southern Africa Youth Project to strengthen the career Guidance Programme by sending an email to email@example.com or call us at + 27 11 071 1903
See more of our work Career Guidance Programmes
Southern Africa Youth Project offers people the opportunity to study agriculture to learn how the food we grow impacts our lives and what we can do to change food waste. Food waste is described by Wikipedia as food that is not eaten. There are various roots that food waste can be found throughout the food
Department of Agriculture Accreditation Southern Africa Youth Project has received accreditation and licence to operate in the fishing sector. With the licence we are able to catch Tilapia Fish, breed new borns/fingerlings, then we sell to communities and those who are in need of supplies. We are accredited for the following: Fish Breeding Licence Fish