To be shortlisted for a TVET College Work Experience we recruit young people who are graduates aged 18 – 29 residing or willing to relocate to Johannesburg for a 6 to 36 months TVET College Work Experience Internship.
- Only South Africans or foreign nationals with permits.
- Curriculum Vitae must be attached.
- Grade 12 Certificate with the pass.
- Identity Document.
- Any Diploma/Degree/Certificates
Here are the Skills required or roles you will perform:
- IT TVET Work Experience: WordPress Website Designers, Ecommerce, Woocormerce, E-Learning Designer, SEO, Database Developer, Database Editor and Coding
- HR TVET Work Experience: Payroll, Negotiations, Disciplinary, Staff and Intern Contracts Management, Leaves and Tax Administration
- Communications TVET Work Experience: Blogging
- Marketing TVET Work Experience: Sales and Fundraising
- Public Relations TVET Work Experience: Social Media, Branding, Policy, Trends and Research
- Commerce TVET Work Experience: Analytics and Commercial Management
- Economics TVET Work Experience: All aspects of economics
- Quantity Survey and Actuarial TVET Work Experience: Data Management, Forensics and Trails
- Photography TVET Work Experience: Photography and Videographer, Graphic Design and Editing.
- Social Work TVET Work Experience: Psychology and Client Advisory
- Nursing TVET Work Experience: Medical
- Programmes and Teaching TVET Work Experience: Information Technology, Agriculture, Aquaponics, Health, Aquaculture, Farming, Economics, Entrepreneurship and Marketing
- Accounting TVET Work Experience: Accounting, Auditing, Bookkeeping, Company Registration, Debtors and Accounts Management.
Send an email with the subject of your major skills to firstname.lastname@example.org kindly specify TVET College Work Experience on your email address.
We only communicate with shortlisted candidates. We reserve the right to conduct double interviews.