Africa Volunteer Program
SayPro Southern Africa Youth Project herewith invites you to apply for the Africa Volunteering Program which is held in South Africa’s 9 provinces.
- Project location-based in Diepsloot Township, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Accommodation based in Centurion, Pretoria, South Africa
- Kindly refer to the Project Description.
Volunteer Opportunity Description
- The details will be added soon.
- Valid passport available for extra 6 Months: Your passport must still be open for the next 6 months.
- Parents Permit: For applicants under the age of 18 years, a permit must be provided by the parents.
- Payment of an application Fee: Youth can make the application by paying with their credit card and PayPal.
The cost covers the following.
- Accommodation for the duration of the programme.
- 3 Full meals include African food.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the airport.
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to the accommodation.
- Pay for a non-refundable VISA Application Fee: Applicants will pay for Apply for VISA at your country: Applicants must apply for the VISA from their country of regions.
- Request a VISA letter: Once you have made your application. Southern Africa Youth Project will provide you with a VISA Letter.
- Airport Pick-Up: Southern Africa Youth Project will pick you up at the airport in line with your Flight number. The fee is included on the application
- Airport Drop-Off: Southern Africa Youth Project will drop you off at the airport. The fee has been included in the project.
- Single bed for individuals: Southern Africa Youth Project provides sharing and a single bed for you and your friends.
- Family Suite Accommodation: Southern Africa Youth Project will provide family suite accommodation for you and your family.
- Maximum number: We can accommodate up to 100 people at the same time.
- Group Accommodation: Southern Africa Youth Project will provide group accommodation for you. This can be arranged.
- Swimming Pool: Southern Africa Youth Project facilities have a swimming pool to keep you cool during the hot South African weather.
- Gym: We have gym facilities available for free provided at our accommodations.
- Fire Place: Should you be a fan of bbq Southern Africa Youth Project has a fireplace for your barbeque grill.
- Access to Uber, Taxify: Should you want to go anywhere you want you can use these facilities and get transport within 5 minutes of arrangement.
- 3 Meals per day: Southern Africa Youth Project will provide you will 3 meals per day, which includes breakfast, lunch and supper.
- Halaal, Kosher and Vegetarian Meals: Southern Africa Youth Project will provide meals according to your requirements.
- Tailor-made food: Do not worry Southern Africa Youth Project will ask you which food do you want to eat before cooking.
- Away from home: Do not worry our chefs have been well trained to prepare your home-cooked meals.
For more information on this send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can text us using the platforms on this website.